Friday, July 8, 2011

All Packed and Ready to go

So I am completely packed (finally)...


My bag is completely full, but it only weighs 40 lbs!! Alex, my younger sister, decided to watch me while I finished packing my carry on bag, and she was no help at all...


We leave Laurel at 6 AM to head to Starkville, where we are going to leave my car and pick up Hannah Rachel. We are then heading to Memphis, and we will hopefully arrive by 12 so we can eat lunch before having to be at the airport at 1:30. Tomorrow is going to be an extremely long day because we don't arrive in Quebec City until 10:30 tomorrow (well actually it's today since I'm posting so late). Hopefully, once we get to the hotel, we can just crash for the night. I will try to post again by Saturday.

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois!!



No comments:

Post a Comment