Sunday, July 3, 2011

Le Début

So I now have a blog. I never thought I would say those words. EVER.

However...this blog is my way of documenting my trip to Quebec City, Canada, during the month of July.

I have been waiting for this trip or "study abroad" for over 6 months. Hannah Rachel Cardin and I first discussed this trip as a possibility back in September or October because neither of us wanted to go somewhere by ourselves, but we both really wanted to go somewhere. So we decided at the beginning of the year to go together on this 24 day trip to Quebec City with Drew Pruett and a few other students from Mississippi State. We will be studying French by morning and in the afternoons, we will have free time and also do various activities that Drew has planned for us. I have to say, that I am really looking forward to the Festival d’Été that is taking place the 7th through the 17th. This music festival is going to be amazing. 


Anyways...I haven't even begun to start packing for the trip that is now 5 days away. I think I have all of the things I need, I just need to get it all in my suitcase, and that might take a while :)

Well, hopefully I'll have time to post again before I leave on Friday.

Au Revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment